As 2013 winds to close, let’s take a look at what the most popular Faith Deployed blog posts were this year. Find them below, with the most page views in the #1 position:
- Favorite Bible verses for deployments
- The Seven Deadly Lies of Deployment
- Bible verses for Sleepless Nights
- Bible Verses to Give You Strength
- To the lonely military wife at Christmas time
- What I Wish my Civilian Friends Knew: A Letter from a Military Wife
- Post-deployment: 37 things to keep in mind
- Military Marriage: Mission Possible–Staying Together Apart
- What does the U.S. flag really mean?
- Go-to Scriptures for when you’re fearful or anxious
Personally, I find it remarkable that four of the top ten are topical compilations of Bible verses. I love that! Great choices on ALL these posts.
2013 was a banner year for three more reasons:
We released two more valuable resources for military wives and couples: Military Wives’ New Testament with Psalms & Proverbs and The 5 Love Languages Military Edition. Last year’s release, Stories of Faith and Courage from the Home Front, won TWO gold medals in 2013, from the Military Writers Society of America, and the Advanced Writers and Speakers Association. What a year!
Happy New Year, everyone! May 2014 be your best year yet!